Thursday, December 25, 2014

Sanity Claws


Merry Christmas!
 חַג שָׂמֵחַ
Happy Festivus.
Merry Crimbus!
Happy Mercenary Day!
Great Pudding's Feast!


As some (especially Oldhammers) will know, Sanity Claws is a Limted Release mini from approximately 1986. More info on his origins can be found at the exquisite Realm of Chaos 80's.

I'd like to think that he's a dimensional being from the Warp, bringing Change once a year to all who wish for it...his bag seems full of all sorts of unspeakable wonders.

I couldn't work up the courage to affix this guy to his base. I wanted the snow to look just right and was having trouble. This will definitely be a reminder to myself next time to "just do it."

When it comes to the painting itself, I was inspired by Ivan Albright and his most famous work for the movie, The Picture of Dorian Grey.

Image Source: Wikipedia

No comments: